Subject: Re: Peak Meter lockup
From: ajf (
Date: 2003-01-10

Ichabod, please check to see if you can record using line-in.

My peak meter does the same thing when I try to record: One of the bars
remains pinned at near maximum, while the other behaves normally, but I
don't get anything audible on the recording.

Playback of previously recorded material seems fine, but I can't say as I
noticed what the level meter was doing during playback.

I've been trying to contact Archos tech support for two weeks about this,
and haven't had any success yet.

Mine is a JBR 10 with 1.27b. I get the same symptoms with 1.27c and d, and
with Rockbox.