Subject: Re: RTC alarm Wake-up mod finished - doc available
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2003-01-10

Possible solution to alarm on while JBR on.
How about a menu option to turn off the JBR
that turns off the alarm, and does a power off?

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592