Subject: Re: Battery display bug.
From: Markus Braun (
Date: 2003-01-11

* Uwe Freese ( wrote:
> The only alternative I can think of is to show CHG instead. But because
> that is an english abbreviation of "charging", it should be language
> specific.
> What do others think what should be shown while charging and numerical
> battery display is set?

A while ago I submitted a patch. It shows a blinking "CHG" when charging and
a blinking "TRK" when trickle charging in numerical display. It also shows a blinking
full battery when trickle charging and graphical display is set. I got no
response on this patch and it is surely outdated. But if there is interest,
I'll update it.