Subject: Re: Battery display bug.
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2003-01-11

Now that you mention it, to 0-34-68-100 thing did bother
me a bit. CHG and TRK are a bit anglocentric.
I prefer the icon.
Perbaps +++ for charging and + for trickle
since it is neither iconic nor numeric?
This along with the little electrical plug character
showing that it is plugged in may be less confusing.

I really am not that concerned. I just noticed the change
after the variable location shuffle that caused the dB meter
pegged problem, and thought maybe some changing value somewhere
was causing the battery display change.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592