Subject: Re: No recording since 03-01-09
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-11

Hardeep Sidhu wrote:
> The queue changes moved the peak meter settings which is what's causing the
> errors you report. Reset the settings and you should be good.

When a change breaks the config block compatibility like this, CONFIG_BLOCK_VERSION in settings.c must be incremented to indicate this. That solves this type of problem. I have done this now.

However, now with working file creation we should be using a /.rockbox/default.cfg instead of the binary sector block. Any takers?

--
Björn