Subject: Re: Config menu cancel

Re: Config menu cancel

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:07:52 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Kjell Ericson wrote:

> ps. BTW: Are you talking on behalf of Record-owner, or Player-owner?

Sorry, my fault a bit here. I read the code wrong and got the impression that
the Recorder could press "PLAY" to exit the menu. But you press STOP just as
we do.
The Player user though have the MENU-button pressable too.

But I still belive it is better to have "OK/PLAY" and "CANCEL/STOP" buttons.
It is my way of seeing config setting. It is not a file browsing where you
"leave" a menu setting, you chose "okey" or cancel.

I think it is more intuitive...

  // Kjell