Subject: RE: Queue.

RE: Queue.

From: Henri DAVID <hdavid_at_mail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:23:24 +0100

thanks Andreas that's exactly what i meant :) (ok i am not really good at
expaining my ideas ;)

> ...Running counter to the idea of bookmarks... :)
well i don't know exactly what a bookmark is in RockBox World...

>What problems are you trying to solve here? Bookmarks and playlist
>creation are forthcoming, queue is implemented...

I am try uniformize the things and make them simpler...
in my opinion Queue function and Playlist Creation are basically the same !!
just the way you use/see them that makes the diffrence. that where my idea
came from. This would also allow a unlimited queue size.

instead of have a current playlist + queue why don't we mix all this
together in the idea of currentplaylist.

a long Play-Click would queue files, dirs, and playlist into
currentplaylist, and a short Play-Clik would empty currentplaylist and then
queue the clicked item into it.

it could then be really easy to create playlist on the fly by queueing
Files, directories, playlists into the currentplaylist and then save this
currentplaylist somewhere else on the disk.

henri