Subject: Re: Config menu cancel

Re: Config menu cancel

From: Bob Hilliard <bobh_at_acquirer.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:00:01 -0000

> You could be right. But I think it's too confusing
> to change this now. I'm OK with adding so that
> PLAY exits the setting too, just like STOP/OFF.

Good idea. Having to press the 'cancel' button to save a setting is
counter-intuitive.

I would, however, recommend that, in the long term, it's better to define
the play/pause as 'ok', and stop/off as 'cancel'. Any other way is
upside-down.

 - robin.

ps: I downloaded rockbox for the first time last friday -- bloody good work,
guys.

--
Robin Hilliard  -  Acquirer Systems  -  45, Dawson St, Dublin 2, Ireland
email: robin_at_acquirer.com   Tel: [+353] 1 2800776  Fax: [+353] 1 2783572
Advanced EFT transactional architectures -- Visit us at www.acquirer.com