Subject: Config menu cancel
From: Kjell Ericson (
Date: 2003-01-13

When I change my settings in Rockbox I miss the possibility to cancel/abort
the current changes I've done. Anyone that agrees?

When I change the settings for scroll speeding, I think it would be logic to
press PLAY to accept the new value and STOP/MENU to cancel it.

As it is now I can only press STOP/MENU and both keys will change the setting.

Do You object or agree if I implement this for the Player?
What would you Recorder freak want?

The implementation is quite simple. You just have to learn a new menu system
(that is more logic in my point of view).

  // Kjell (old Player owner)