Subject: Re: Config menu cancel
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-01-13

I agree with bjorn (sorry, no omulat on this keyboard :) )

My biggest problem with it though is the extra keystroke. Treat me like
an adult. Only confirm the _really_ important things.

my 2 bits

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

Kjell Ericson wrote:
> When I change the settings for scroll speeding, I think it would be logic to
> press PLAY to accept the new value and STOP/MENU to cancel it.

I fail to see the great advantage. It's not like it's a big deal changing a setting back to what you had.

If we change this we'll get 400 confused users filing bug reports.

--
Björn

===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+=== Robert E. Hak http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak

Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement! FAQ: http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html ===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===

"When the old mapmakers got to the edge of the world, they used to write, 'Beyond this place, there be dragons.' " - Barclay Cole (Out of Africa)