Subject: Code for moving a file on disk
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-01-14

Hi there,

thinking about implementing "delete while playing" feature in rockbox
(see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=44306&atid=439121&aid=614704)

Instead of deleting, it would be nice to have hotkeys for moving file to
special folders,
e.g. from folder "2hear" to folder "good ones" or "trash".

I wonder, if there is code in rockbox for MOVING a file to a special folder.
I searched the sources, but i`d didn`t find a function "move".

In file.c there is a function "int rename(const char* path, const char*
newpath)".
Could this be the right one for moving files between different folders ?

regards
Roland