Subject: Re: Queue freezes rockbox
From: Christian Folini (christian.folini_at_unifr.ch)
Date: 2003-01-14

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 11:46:58PM -0800, Hardeep Sidhu wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Does this happen on every song you try to queue? How much space do you have
> left on your hard drive? Is the unit properly charged?

I have .9 GB free. Charging is 2.5 hours left.

> Also, could you try recording and tell me if that works for you please. It
> sounds like there is a problem with the file writing but I'm not sure the
> reason.

Good hint. I hardly need recording but tested it last week or so. I
got empty files and thought it was my mistake not reading the
docs properly. Then i remember the usb-driver froze my computer one day and
i still have gibberish in one of the directories. Maybe that is
more severe than i had thought.

However, OFF and Resume afterwards works fine.

I'll try to clean the box and report back if the error persists.

Christian

--
Die Phönizier haben das Geld erfunden, aber warum so wenig?
--- Nestroy