Subject: Re: Queue freezes rockbox
From: Christian Folini (
Date: 2003-01-14

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 11:46:58PM -0800, Hardeep Sidhu wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> Does this happen on every song you try to queue? How much space do you have
> left on your hard drive? Is the unit properly charged?

I have .9 GB free. Charging is 2.5 hours left.
> Also, could you try recording and tell me if that works for you please. It
> sounds like there is a problem with the file writing but I'm not sure the
> reason.

Good hint. I hardly need recording but tested it last week or so. I
got empty files and thought it was my mistake not reading the
docs properly. Then i remember the usb-driver froze my computer one day and
i still have gibberish in one of the directories. Maybe that is
more severe than i had thought.

However, OFF and Resume afterwards works fine.

I'll try to clean the box and report back if the error persists.

Die Phönizier haben das Geld erfunden, aber warum so wenig?
--- Nestroy