Subject: Re: Queue freezes rockbox

Re: Queue freezes rockbox

From: Christian Folini <christian.folini_at_unifr.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:12:22 +0100

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 11:46:58PM -0800, Hardeep Sidhu wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Also, could you try recording and tell me if that works for you please. It
> sounds like there is a problem with the file writing but I'm not sure the
> reason.

All tries to get that gibberish dirs empty failed at least from my
linux machine. So i had to reformat the archos. That worked after
freezing my machine twice. Now i have a darn empty box with
few rocks in it, but i can fill it with recordings and queue
them. It works. So my fat was simply so screwed up rockbox did
not want to write anything itself anymore. Thx for your hints.

Cheers,

christian, eagerly waiting to see file renaming and bookmarking in
action.