Subject: deleting gibberish dirs

deleting gibberish dirs

From: Bryce Benton <me_at_brycebenton.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:12:31 -0800

i guess it's too late for this time around... but did you try to delete the
dirs with gibberish using the archos firmware? you might not have to format
the entire drive.

i've used the archos firmware to delete gibberish dirs a couple of times and
it works. i was not able to delete the dirs using any other method.

--bryce

p.s. thanks again to the fellow mailing lister who suggested this method to
me last week.