Subject: 9v 1000mA

9v 1000mA

From: Bryce Benton <me_at_brycebenton.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:19:18 -0800

i exchanged the originally mentioned adapter for a 9v (up to 1000 mA) model.

when the jbr20 was on but not playing, the charge was going up. there was no
charging battery icon nor plug icon, but the numeric charge display was
gradually increasing.

when the jbr20 was playing, it would go up one or two hundredths, then down
one or two hundredths... it seems that it was using almost the same amount
as it was taking from the car lighter socket.

so would i be right by presuming that i could probably play the jbr20 for a
LONG time, (but maybe not forever), with the unit plugged into the lighter
socket? another way to ask: what are your experiences with using car lighter
adapters as power sources?

--bryce