Subject: Re: Config menu cancel
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-14

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> Kjell Ericson wrote:
> > But I still belive it is better to have "OK/PLAY" and "CANCEL/STOP" buttons.
>
> I'm not OK with inverting the behaviour STOP has had for the last 6 months.
>
> At least not without more discussion.

What about presenting a text like "canceled" when you press stop/cancel
for 0.5 second. That would make you aware of that your value isn't used.

...then you would learn the new way.

I also agree with Andreas Stemmer that you Recorder owner might use the extra
space you got to show: "Play -> ok" and "Stop -> cancel". Player owner prefer
the "canceled" method if any.

I and Mats can implement both when we don't get a "no"...

  // Kjell