Subject: RE: Queue Function

RE: Queue Function

From: Kevin Laws <klaws_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:42:29 -0800

I only know what I know because I went through a similar search...

It's only documented in the paper trail (e.g. this email list) so far.
It's not in the latest release, only in the currently-being-programmed
version.

If you have the latest currently-being-programmed version, hold down the
play button for a few seconds and the song will queue instead of
playing.

-- Kevin