Subject: Fwd: KPIT's GNUSH tool chain

Fwd: KPIT's GNUSH tool chain

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:24:20 +0100

Can someone please test this and report the results?

----- Forwarded message from Arati Dikey <AratiD_at_kpit.com> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:32:59 +0530
From: "Arati Dikey" <AratiD_at_kpit.com>
To: <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Subject: KPIT's GNUSH tool chain
Cc: "Shrinivas Atre" <ShrinivasA_at_kpit.com>

Hi Bjorn,

The following link displays information about KPIT's GNUSH tool chain.
http://rockbox.haxx.se/sh-win/

We are pleased to inform you that our latest version has fixed the bug which caused problems when compiling Rockbox!

Do try it. Once it works, please also update the information regarding our tool chain.

Regards,
SHsupport

Free download of GNUSH and GNUH8 tool chains for Hitachi's SH and H8 Series.
The following site also offers free support to European customers.
Read more at http://www.kpit.com/products/support.htm
Latest versions of GNUSH and GNUH8 are released on January 1, 2003.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Björn