Subject: Re: Xing headers optional? / Recording trouble

Re: Xing headers optional? / Recording trouble

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:19:19 +0100

Am 15 Jan 2003 um 15:59 hat Linus Nielsen Feltzing geschrieben:

> This function will also be available to run on any VBR file without a
> header. I will make it configurable to run automatically when pressing
> STOP when recording.

This sounds so cool - I can't wait for that.

BTW, I had problems with recording last week and yesterday.
(Using the 030112 code).
The problem was this: Recording just stopped and the machine
sat in record - stop mode. The recorded file is OK. This happened
twice during the last week.

Possible causes:
- The jukebox is pretty full, only 2 GB are free. I scandisk about once
a week.
- Problems with the digital input signal: Due to storms I sometimes
lose the digital satellite signal. I noticed that during these pauses the
jukebox halts.
- Power problems?

I'll keep an eye on this, if I