Subject: Preliminary support for Recorder FM - volunteers needed to test.

Preliminary support for Recorder FM - volunteers needed to test.

From: Ludovic LANGE <ludovic.lange_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:50:25 +0100

Hello,

This is a patch against version 1.4, that corrects the
following bugs for the Jukebox Recorder FM :

* Correct button mapping (I hope)
* Detection of USB connection
* Detection of Power connection

It was mainly a question of changing the ADC mapping.

I've tweaked a little the build system to add support
for this specific model. It may not be the right way to
do it.

The good news is : the MP3 playback works, and also the
USB code. Power cord is detected (but battery code
isn't functionning yet)

As anonymous CVS isn't functionning, I wasn't able to
work on the CVS version.

However, please note that you'll need the CVS version
of scramble.c, to cope with the new header of the FM
model scrambled file. You can get it here :
http://rockbox.haxx.se/tools/scramble.c

Regards,

Ludovic.

PS : What needs to be done :
* Fix the contrast problem
* Fix the LCD clear screen problem
* Fix the battery code
* It seems that, in the debug menu, the MAS submenus reboot the device.
Not sure.
* Test more
* Figure out how to control the radio.
* Maybe autodetect the FM model from the ROM to dynamically adjust to
this model (instead of statically compiling another different ROM version)