Subject: known working 12v 1.25a switchmode regulated PSU for 240v
From: George Michaelson (ggm_at_apnic.net)
Date: 2003-01-15

I got this for christmas. It works well for me, but being 12v, may be
sub-optimal. I tried to find a 10v regulated PSU but they seem a bit rare
here. The multi-voltage units from the same source look good, but I noticed
the current draw alters as a function of voltage taken and decided I'd rather
have a known quantity.

<http://www1.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=MP3220&CATID=27>

the same company sold me 1800mah batteries, alas they don't appear to rate
well in the league tables so I think I'll go and get the kodak/sanyo 2000mah
ones.

Anyway, I'd like to thank all the rockboxoids who gave me advice about
selecting a PSU.

cheers

-George