Subject: Saving Settings & File Attributes

Saving Settings & File Attributes

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:20:20 -0800

Hi all,
As I'm playing around with RockBox, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't
be over-writing or mis-using something, so I have a couple of questions.

1. In tree.c, it defines a number of attributes (TREE_ATTR_MPA, TREE_ATTR_M3U,
etc.) followed by a hex value. I want to add two attributes (bookmark
files and autobookmark (resume) files). Can I just pick a hex value
and use that? Seems too easy.

2. In settings.c: settings_save(), it saves a number of values to
the config block buffer. Again, I want to add two configuration
options (auto-create bookmarks and auto-load bookmarks). What values
should I use?

Thanks,
Ben