Subject: RAM size: 8MB (who uses less than that?)

RAM size: 8MB (who uses less than that?)

From: Matthias Wächter <matthias_at_waechter.wiz.at>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:26:22 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> So far there is only one person who has done the ram mod, that I'm aware of...

... and that's me ... ;-)

I hope I can finally raise the number of people having this modification
applied to their unit by presenting my newly created web-page about it:

http://waechter.wiz.at/~matthias/Rockbox/HW-Mod/8MB/

Please let me know your opinion about it.

As you know there are four remaining RAM devices at my side - I have to
consider what to do with them. I think I will spare one for an additional
(FM) Recorder I want to buy in the near future, but the other three are
available. I hope to find someone taking all three devices and again
shipping the unused parts to the next volunteer and so on. But don't
hurry, let's talk about this next week.

BTW: Björn, I hope you don't mind me using the Rockbox' layout for my
page, do you?

Sehr Wus,
- Matthias

--
                    "To get control over people, make them trust you.
                                            To make people trust you