Subject: Re: By the way (was: NODO)

Re: By the way (was: NODO)

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 04:56:22 -0500 (EST)

This is already implimented. Read the docs. Sound menu. Volume decay.

/Adi

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, BoD wrote:

> 3. Crossfade between tracks!

This is not possible, but, would it be possible de "fade out" the tracks
(volume progressivly going to zero for 0.5 seconds or so) when changing
tracks? W
inamp (with the directsound output) does that, and it's "smooth" :)
Maybe this can be done in parallel while the disk is being read? So it would
not take more time to change track?
(Of course this would have to be optional (I already hear people saying they
certainy don't want that;)).

BoD

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/nodo.html
>
> The previously mentioned features we will not implement. This makes
> it a good HTML page we can point people to when we respond to their
> feature requests we already received a hundred times! ;-)
>
> (Oh, and please correct my mistakes and fill in more text etc, this
> is the docs/NODO document autoconverted to the web site.)

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"things are getting worse and you're not helping"
        - !!!SRINI : http://www.unamerican.com