Subject: Re: Preliminary support for Recorder FM - volunteers needed to test.
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-16

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Ludovic LANGE wrote:

> This is a patch against version 1.4, that corrects the following bugs for
> the Jukebox Recorder FM :

Neato!

I added the configure stuff "my way" but I applied the source changes pretty
much exactly as you posted, and I committed the lot just minutes ago.

It builds fine on my system, but then I don't have an FM version to try on!
;-)

As soon as the anonymous CVS is up again on sourceforge, I'll add FM stuff to
the daily/bleeding edge builds and the automatic build-status table.