Subject: Re: Creating fonts for Win1250
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2003-01-17

> Sounds good. I would prefer a single straight Unicode->ISO 8859-2 table.
Any volunteers?

Well, I don't have much time right now, but I've pulled the
required tables from libiconv. Attached find the master
8859-2 to Unicode master reference .txt file, as well as
a .h file that has the required Unicode to 8859-2 table
and function. Use the last table and function in the .h file
for this. Because a unicode array is large,
the function iso8859_2_wctomb allows using a sparse array.

Regards,

Greg