Subject: Re: RockBox: Am I just slow?
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-01-17

Slow, no. Lazy, maybe. Try reading the documentation on the website.

Recording is not available in the 1.4 release. Either download a daily
build, or wait for the next release.

/Adi

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, D'nardo Colucci wrote:

First of all, you guys rock. I love the interface.

I just downloaded v1.4 onto my Archos Recorder 20. And I can't see how
to record. Does v1.4 support recording? Am I chasing a wild goose? Am
I slow?

When I can record using Rockbox, the donation will go to you through
paypal and I'll never go back to the stock system.;-)

D'nardo

--
 (00=\X/=00)
D'nardo Colucci, Ph.D.

Northstar Optical Design 27 Maple Pl. Minneapolis, MN 55401 ph\fx:(612)617-9721

colucci_at_mn.rr.com

+-- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --+ | Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"things are getting worse and you're not helping" - !!!SRINI : http://www.unamerican.com