Subject: By the way (was: NODO)
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2003-01-17

> 3. Crossfade between tracks!

This is not possible, but, would it be possible de "fade out" the tracks
(volume progressivly going to zero for 0.5 seconds or so) when changing
tracks? W
inamp (with the directsound output) does that, and it's "smooth" :)
Maybe this can be done in parallel while the disk is being read? So it would
not take more time to change track?
(Of course this would have to be optional (I already hear people saying they
certainy don't want that;)).

BoD