Subject: Re: Just got my recorder

Re: Just got my recorder

From: icabod <icabod_at_impaktdevices.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:45:39 -0800

>It's beautiful! The phones are really shitty though :(

These headphones are comfy and they sound great:
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/-/-/-/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=MDRJ10/BLUE

Plus, they fit in the pouch on the front of the archos carrying case.

icabod

From: rockbox_at_diffenbach.org
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Ok, given that I like the /design/ of the included headphones, specifically the
included volume control and the ear-clip/back of the neck positioning, what
headphones would you recommend? (And I would prefer that the cable attach to
the right ear piece rather than the left one, given that I'm American.)