Subject: Re: strange charging

Re: strange charging

From: Scrambler <thescrambler0_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:57:39 -0800 (PST)

I've seen some strange battery levels too. Like when
the USB is connected, then disconnected. The batery
level reads very low. I turn it off, then back on,
then sometimes it's high. But when I turn it on, and
it's low, I check out the Info menu, and every minute
or so It'll go up a notch for quite a while.

Tom