Subject: RE: Bookmark Files
From: Holger Lembke (holger_at_hlembke.de)
Date: 2003-01-17

> Is it hard to understand? It keeps a very reasonable wish (to return
[...]
> interface concept to help avoid that.

To add my 2 euro-cents:

I don't need bookmarks (note the plural). If I'm 'on the road' the box
shall play. Thats it.

What I image is: I can mark multiple folders and single mp3s to be played,
all songs are then play by random (give me the choise between 'random
folder' or 'random all') one time. If I turn the box off, this list is
stored and after turn on resumed.

This feature shall be easy and quick to use.

If you ask me, I need more:

- keyboard lock but still being able to use the remote control.
- feedback-sound on remote (a simple 'beep' if I press a key)

This is what I miss and would use. All the other stuff? I don't know....

--
Holger Lembke    Keep your Mailbox SPAM free:
+49-531-334676   Disruptor OL http://hlembke.de/dol/