Subject: Re: Runtime, Top time and Current time
From: Henri Tremolo (s00078_at_tec.puv.fi)
Date: 2003-01-17

>> My Top time shows nearly 16.5 hours, it just made me curious.
>It is possible to trick the timer. 16 hours sound a bit high.
It has been sometimes having pause on at my work desk,
i've noticed that the battery meter don't move anywhere in
couple of hours.

Maybe the battery has been charged full and, having deep
discharge on, it has been 16 hours paused before the charger
starts charging. I gues the battery could stand that?

But never mind, now i know what the timers mean, that's
what i came here for.

Thanks.

-sami-