Subject: Re: ROLO / two-stage booting for rockbox

Re: ROLO / two-stage booting for rockbox

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 20:07:27 +0100

Hello roland,

roland wrote on Saturday, January 18, 2003, 7:48:10 PM:

r> The user could comfortably choose between different OSs (Rockbox
r> Version X, CVS daily Build Y,

I (personally) don't want to press additional keys or wait additional
time.

r> Currently, when I want to boot original Archos Firmware or other
r> Rockbox Version, I need to boot rockbox, browse rootdir and find the
r> appropriate file - this takes some time because I have lots of

Hm. Loading Archos Firmware? Why would anybody do this? ;-))

Bye, Uwe.