Subject: Re: By the way (was: NODO)
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-01-17

Doh!

I now return you to your Adi induced ingnorance.

Rob

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

Robert Hak wrote:
> This is already implimented. Read the docs. Sound menu. Volume decay.

I think you are refering to the Auto Volume feature, which is not the same thing.

The fade-at-end-of-track is a new request, I think, but somewhat related to #615099 "Stop button fade".

--
Björn

+-- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --+ | Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." -Douglas Adams, author