Subject: RE: Re[2]: Bookmark Files
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-01-17

Why don't we make it a user decided option?

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Stuart Tedford wrote:

> I think these floater files are bad practice, for any application, and only
> really exist becasue of lazy programmers (like me :-).

Hey, in order to heat up the discussion a bit, I'm moving over to Stuart's
side. I agree with him. ;-)

I'd prefer a way that can generate multiple bookmarks in an isolated place.
It would also make it a lot easier to browse among your bookmarks.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." -Douglas Adams, author