Subject: Re: Just got my recorder
Date: 2003-01-17

Ok, given that I like the /design/ of the included headphones, specifically the
included volume control and the ear-clip/back of the neck positioning, what
headphones would you recommend? (And I would prefer that the cable attach to
the right ear piece rather than the left one, given that I'm American.)