Subject: Rockbox-style.el added.

Rockbox-style.el added.

From: Mats Lidell <matsl_at_contactor.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:24:39 +0100

Hi,

I have added rockbox-style.el to tools. It is thought as a replacement
for rockbox-mode.el in firmware.

The idea is this. Load the rockbox-style.el file from your .emacs to
get the "rockbox" style definition. See the sample.emacs in tools.

If you don't have any other c project you can add the
rockbox-c-mode-common-hook to you c-mode-common-hook and you are
done. (See sample.emacs) All C-files you edit will now be with
"rockbox" style.

If you are using multiple styles with different projects at the same
time there is no support for that as of this writing. I'll see what I
can come up with that support that. (If you are a cc-mode guru you
might have some good advice here. Like to hear from you on this
problem then.)

Yours
--
%% Mats