Subject: Re: Bookmark Files
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2003-01-18

If the Floater base directory is /
the files get stored with the mp3s.
If the floater base directory is /.rockbox
the files will be created in a directory mirror
under .rockbox.

Then you can all be happy.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592