Subject: Adjust the debounce time?
From: Chris Muth (muthchris_at_muth.cc)
Date: 2003-01-19

Hey,

Is it possible to adjust the debounce time in the recorder?
The reason I ask is that I tend to press the up/down buttons
reactively fast, and the arrow on the screen doesn't keep
up with my pressing of the up/down button.

A possibility is that the hardware (running the software) is not
capable of keeping up with the button presses. However; after
reading some of the source files of rockbox, I do not think the
buttons are debounced in hardware. That is good.

Take care,
        Chris Muth