Subject: Re: some Ideas about Batteries in Powermanagemant
From: Brian (GCAdidas13_at_columbus.rr.com)
Date: 2003-01-19

Regarding this, is it possible that temperature plays a part in the
battery's percentage? For example, yesterday i took it skiing with me:

Car ride there - 100%-90%
turn off
then after an hour on slopes without it on, i turn it on and it is at 75%
use for next 4 hours or so
turn off
car ride home - right when i get in car, turn on, at 16%
15 mins later - 25%
30 min later - 10%
and then down to 4% then it cut off.

I dont know how this happened, but one other thing to consider is that this
was only the second day i used my new Recorder.