Subject: Re: Dark screen

Re: Dark screen

From: Peter Nome <peter_at_cogweb.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:20:59 -0800

I saw a bug report on the dark screen problem and found the contrast adjustment, so
I'm fine for the moment -- I just hope the settings are retained (and I'm guessing
they're not...). Anyway, it was illegible on mine so if there's a way to give us a
lower contrast number (21 works for me), that would be helpful.

I love the interface -- it's a blast to have tetris. And the 3D stuff someone's
programmed in shows there's potential for a lot more! Very cool work.

Cheers,
Peter