Subject: Re: cvs: uisimulator/x11 uibasic.c,1.12,1.13 screenhack.c,1.15,1.16
From: Kjell Ericson (
Date: 2003-01-20

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> > You can change window zoom with the command line flags "--player_zoom"
> > and "--recorder_zoom".
> Why not just --zoom?

Because I run both the recorder and player simulator at the same time (maybe
someone else does too), and I like to reuse my command-history (lazy uhu?).

It is also nice to have same environment variabel names as the command line
flags. Zooming recorder to double size is almost the same as zooming the
player simulator to 3 times. So two environment variables seemed nice there.

But of course, I could add a "--zoom"-option that is simulator-type

  // Kjell