Subject: Re: Games on Studios?
From: Ben (
Date: 2003-01-20

I know the game thing has been brought up before, sorry bout leaving this
out, but has anyone thought that you could make games using charsets?
 I.e. - It would involve a lot of characters, but:
|X| | |
| | | |
| | | |
(one character, with X representing a pixel where snake starts)
if starts going right:
| |X| |
| | | |
| | | |
and so on. as snake moved/grew off one character, would continue onto
another. anyway, sorry I couldn't word this better, hope i got the point
accross. I wish I could try to do this myself but I have absolutely no
experience with programming (cept HTML:) )
would this require more memory than is present for the system to keep track
of all the different characters and what they mean as the snake grows?