Subject: Yet Another Bookmark Diff
Date: 2003-01-20

Okay,
This represents the last development patch I plan to post. If major
bugs are found, I'll try to fix those. I won't be addressing the
centralized vs. decentralized concept for bookmarking (I chose decentralized),
but I made the code so that you would only have to change one function
to effect where the bookmarks are stored.

This diff has the following changes:
1. Bookmarking shuffled play should work. I haven't tested it very
much, but it seems to be working fine.
2. Auto-Load and Auto-Bookmark settings are now preserved. I write
them to a file in the /.rockbox directory. This directory must exist
for the settings to be saved.
3. Tweaked the text for the various menus and settings.
4. Added a Load Bookmark menu. This will only work if a .bmark file
exists and a file is playing. Otherwise it will do nothing.
5. Removed the "Create Bookmark" confirmation prompt when creating
a bookmark from the main menu. Since delete was added, this is not
as necessary.

Attached is a in-depth explanation of the design of this implementation
of bookmarking.

Assuming no one reports any big bugs, I'll post a link to a compiled
version of this code tomorrow for people to download. Let me know
if you have any questions/bugs.

Thanks,
Ben