Subject: Re: Linux driver
From: François-Xavier Houard (
Date: 2003-01-21

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 02:32:40PM -0800, wrote:
> Greetings --
> I just discovered you guys -- great work! Before I can install it on my Jukebox
> Recorder 20, however, I have to get the Linux driver to work. I got it working in my
> previous Linux installation, but for some reason it's not coming through this time.
> When I issue the mount command I get,
> mount: /dev/sda1 is not a valid block device
Try 'apt-get install hotplug', may work better after !!

FX Houard
PS: tell me if it works !
Second-PS: Yes, i now have internet (since 1 month), i had a few
problem before. After my exam, i will, as i promised, work again on
the stuff to find files on the jukebox bye there id3, just let me a
couple of weeks, and i'll be back ;)