Subject: Re: deleting stuff
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-01-21

Well.. seeing as it's obvious that you did read the docs, ill answer your
question :)

You missed the line on
that "Options marked (*) have been added after the last official release,
and are thus only available in daily builds."

So basically is you are running 1.4, update to a daily build if you want
to have multiline scroll.

Oh, and 42 is an acceptable answer. Now the important thing is, what was
the question?