Subject: Re: FM Recorder: Firmware doesn't work
From: David G. Young (
Date: 2003-01-21

I have the exact problem with my new FM Recorder unit purchased in the U.S.
I downloaded the source code today, and traced the root of the panic. It
looks to me like the I/O memory mapping may not match the rockbox
firmware... but then again Ludovic Lange's posting (see
says it was working with his patch version... don't know if his changes are
in fmrecorder/archos20030119.ajz.