Subject: Re: FM Recorder: Firmware doesn't work
From: David G. Young (david_at_libertariandictator.com)
Date: 2003-01-21

I have the exact problem with my new FM Recorder unit purchased in the U.S.
I downloaded the source code today, and traced the root of the panic. It
looks to me like the I/O memory mapping may not match the rockbox
firmware... but then again Ludovic Lange's posting (see
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-01/0617.shtml)
says it was working with his patch version... don't know if his changes are
in fmrecorder/archos20030119.ajz.