Subject: Is My Player Used?
From: k t (ktaylor016_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-01-21

I was looking through the website and decided on downloading Directory Snoop so that I could delete the old version firmware on my Jukebox Studio 10. When I did so, I found multiple files of music in red that had not been fully erased. My player was brand new, or so I think. I found all these songs that I never even put on. (Kid Rock, Creed, etc.) Was I ripped off? I bought it from a local Comp USA! Is It normal to find stuff like this? Like I said my player was just bought. Please help!