Subject: Dark screen
From: Peter Nome (peter_at_cogweb.net)
Date: 2003-01-21

I'm using the "bleeding-edge build" for the recorder from this morning
(2003-01-21), and I've made sure now that rockbox will allow hotswap to a machine
that wasn't booted with the device attached, where the default OS won't.

The only remaining problem I have is that the screen is so dark I can't read it. Is
there a way to control the background color and make it as light as possible? I
don't know if your screens are different or what, but this doesn't work for me. The
default OS works fine on this count.

Cheers,
Peter