Subject: Re: Dark screen
From: Peter Nome (peter_at_cogweb.net)
Date: 2003-01-21

I saw a bug report on the dark screen problem and found the contrast adjustment, so
I'm fine for the moment -- I just hope the settings are retained (and I'm guessing
they're not...). Anyway, it was illegible on mine so if there's a way to give us a
lower contrast number (21 works for me), that would be helpful.

I love the interface -- it's a blast to have tetris. And the 3D stuff someone's
programmed in shows there's potential for a lot more! Very cool work.

Cheers,
Peter